As we wrap up the year (in shiny ribbon), I wanted to share my top 5 posts from the year 2013! This was my first full calendar year to blog and I am very proud of what this little space has become. If you like what I do here please share, comment, follow, and like! It keeps me motivated and accountable.
Top 5 of 2013:
1. Parenting: Becoming an Anti-Helicopter Parent. I can see why so many people liked this post, it was one that I was most passionate about as well. I am still trying to suppress my tendency to control and make sure my children are self assured and successful without mommy intervention!
2. Organization: Library Bookshelf. My husband gets almost total credit for this one, but I am happy to say that after several months and a move to a new house both shelves have held up spectacularly!
3. Montessori Ideas: Why My Kids Don’t Do Chores. I got you with the tricky title right?
4. Montessori Ideas: Glimpses of a Montessori Adolescent Environment. I love this one too! The beautiful classroom space and awesome students have really made this semester a joy. I am looking forward to next semester and how our little program will grow.
5. Magic Montessori Words and Ideas. If your child is in a Montessori school use these terms. They really are magic!
What was your favorite post from 2013?
Posts that are coming up in the new year will included: Parenting: Adding Non-Verbals, Montessori Ideas: Preparing a New Environment in a New House, and the Case against “achievement”. What are you interested in me exploring in the new year?